Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brooke Burke would never...

6 miles-TM. Rough stuff, people.

Today's run (if you can call it that) was totally my fault. I didn't fuel myself well yesterday and I had zero energy. I know better. I've been trying to listen to my body and only eat when I'm hungry, but clearly I need a little more to sustain myself if I'm going to become Brooke Burke in the next few months. Clearly.
(fyi: Brooke Burke has had 5 babies and her body is un. be. lievable.)


photo http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/
Anywhoo...here's what I ate yesterday, and here is what you should not eat if you intend to run well the next morning at 5:15 am.

7:00: coffee and 2 pieces of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread
10:00 Pure Protien chocolate protien bar
12:00 apple w/peanut butter
5:00 baked tilapia filets (2), salad with hard boiled egg whites, cherry tomatos, and light italian dressing
7:00 1 cup cheerios with skim milk
Lots o'water.

Not enough. So, let's not do that again, ok? I probably averaged 10 minute miles with all the walk breaks I threw in there.
The chick on the treadmill next to me was totally winning. Don't pretend like you don't race people at the gym because I know you do. Wait, you don't? Me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment