Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yikes.

Today's Workout: Fusion class (it hurt so good). Taught Pilate's/Trim and Tone/Abs classes today. I think that should count too, and since I'm the boss of this blog, it does.

Remember that show from the 80's that was on PBS called Today's Special? It was about some mannequins that came to life in a department store after it closed at night. Also there were puppets, which is fine, but I never really understood shows that have puppets and real life actors, just very confusing. I'm confident I'm not the only one with this strong of opinions on vintage children's television. It was supposed to be magical and fun and inspire imagination, but in retrospect it was very frightening...not special at all, actually. How scary would it be if mannequins came to life and just rode the escalator and tried on clothes while everyone was sleeping? I mean that's the stuff horror stories are made of. Man, what were they thinking over there at PBS?

I wish I had never remembered that show. Hope I can sleep tonight. For real.

(I was going to post a picture of said mannequins, but just looking at it makes me want to cry.)

1 comment:

  1. the seriousness of this blog astounds, horrifies, and humbles me.

    ReplyDelete