Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today's Workout. And stuff

I did a Fusion 'bikini bootcamp' class today. One hour of kickboxing mixed with pure barre/Tracy Anderson method, with a dash of pure painful sweatfest. Awesome.

So I am contemplating quitting my job to stay home with my little lovey boys. HMcHH is totally supportive of it, but as most working moms probably feel...I'm a little frightened of losing all of what makes me, "me".
I'm one of the lucky few people in the world who does what they love, who believes in it, and who probably (probably) would do it for free. No dollahs. I have seen people's lives transform, confidence be found where insecurity once only existed, and lets be honest here, I'm a little bossy. I like the outlet, ok?
When I'm home with my boys, I feel like it's where I should be. We all cuddle up and take naps together, we take walks, we read and color. I know these days won't last very long. Soon they won't need me as much, or want me as much. I don't want to miss a second.
R and B...besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment